Mission Association: Embracing Life- A ministry to teen moms
Embracing Life Ministry seeks to connect pregnant and parenting teens with Christ following mentors in order to teach valuable parenting skills while sharing the life-changing love of Jesus.
- To build relationships with these parents based on grace and acceptance while
freely sharing the hope found in Jesus
- To provide godly mentors to the parents
- To teach parenting and life skills
- To encourage completion or furthering of education
- To encourage the move toward independent living
- To encourage church attendance and small group studies
- To assist with physical needs, i.e. diapers, formula, clothing, etc.
- To celebrate and honor these parents’ brave choice to “embrace life” through special events and outings designed for their enjoyment
Birthdate: June 9
375 Glengarry Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282