Please read the Childwork Policy HERE before proceeding.
Camano Chapel, 867 S West Camano Drive, Camano Island Wa 98282
Kris Kramer, Senior Pastor
Brett Reid, Executive Pastor
If you will be driving any youth or children, using either a church van or personal vehicle, you will need to be approved by both the church office and our insurance.
The undersigned Applicant authorizes Camano Chapel to do a criminal background check, including but not limited to, WATCH-Washington Access to Criminal History and/or SentryLink and to the extent necessary to release information obtained concerning the background of the Applicant and this Application to the public authorities for that purpose.
In consideration of the receipt and evaluation of this application by Camano Chapel, the Applicant hereby releases Camano Chapel and any individual employee or volunteer worker thereof, both collectively and individually, from any and all liability for damages of whatever kind of nature which may at any time result to me, my heirs, or family, on account of compliance or any attempts to comply, with this authorization and/or Application.
Please Check One of the Following
WE BELIEVE IN:
• in the supernatural and complete inspiration of the Scriptures -- that they are without error and that their teaching and authority are absolute, supreme, and final;
• the Trinity of the Godhead -- God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit;
• the personality of God -- the personality and deity of Jesus Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully Man; the personality of the Holy Spirit;
• the sinfulness of man -- that all human beings are born separated from God because of sin, are totally depraved and need a Savior from sin;
• the Atonement -- that God accepted Jesus Christ’s death on the cross as once –and – for – all the punishment for the sins of the world;
• the resurrection of Jesus Christ -- that His body was raised from the dead according to the Scriptures, and that He ascended into Heaven and sits on the right hand of God as the believer’s Advocate;
• the necessity of the new birth -- salvation from sin is a gift of God through faith in Jesus Christ and not of works; good works are evidence of faith in the life of the believer;
• the literal resurrection of the body, both of the saved and of the unsaved;
• the eternal life of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost;
• the evangelization of the world -- the supreme mission of the church in this age is to preach the good news of Jesus Christ to every creature;
• the return of Christ to earth according to Scripture.
867 S. West Camano Drive, Camano Island, WA 98282
P: 360-387-7202 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org