If you are a senior and/or have an underlying medical condition and need groceries delivered:
- Call the church office at 387-7202, Monday - Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- The deadline to get your order in to the church is Wednesday by 4pm. After that, you must wait to get your groceries delivered until the following week.
- The Camano Plaza IGA is receiving, filling, and totaling up the cost of your groceries (You pay for your groceries, the delivery is free!).
- You will receive a phone call from the Camano Chapel volunteer driver "around noon" on Thursday telling you what the total cost is of your grocery order and their approximate arrival time.
- You will be instructed to put your check (made out to "Camano Chapel") or cash (try to get as close to it as possible as we are not able to make change) in an envelope. Put the money in the envelope, seal it, and put it on the front porch of your home with a small rock, planter, or shoe on top of the envelope so it doesn't blow away.
- The driver will call you one more time while in your driveway telling you that he/she has arrived with your groceries and will put them by your front door. NO NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR UNTIL THE DRIVER HAS LEFT (They are using gloves to deliver the bags of groceries to your door).
- The driver will knock or ring the doorbell, signifying that you can pick up your groceries after they've left your driveway.
- And that's it!