Washington state and Island county have given us the green light to get back together for church.
There are a few changes we’ve needed to make in order to accommodate and comply with the state and county guidelines:
- We are allowed to have 400 people or 50% capacity (whichever is less) inside
- Face masks continued are required inside & outside (the church has some face masks if you do not have one)
- At our 10:30 outside service (per state and county new face mask guidelines) face masks are required outside as well as maintaining 6 foot social distancing
- Mark Peterson, Facilities Director, along with his team are working to prepare a clean, safe, and appropriate space for people to sit with their families, but 6 feet apart from others (a.k.a. social distancing)
- By 4 pm on Saturday we will have a decision as to whether or not we will hold an outside service. That decision will be posted in the red bar at the top of the website
- Service times are as follows:
• 8:30 am Heritage service in Heritage Hall
• 9:00 am Contemporary service— The Worship Center (No Childcare - Worship Bags provided to keep the little ones occupied.)
• 10:30 am Contemporary service— Outside - Unless its rains. (Children's Outdoor Church (Weather Permitting) - Ages 3-7 or Worship bags for those who want to stay with their family)
• Online service continues and is recorded at the 9:00 am service and then uploaded
- If you are in the high-risk category or unable to wear a face mask we encourage you to view the service online either from your home or a small group together at a House Church.