Washington state and Island county have given us the green light to get back together for church.
There are a few changes we’ve needed to make in order to accommodate and comply with the state and county guidelines:
- We are allowed to have 400 people or 50% capacity (whichever is less) inside
- Face masks continued are required inside & outside (the church has some face masks if you do not have one)
- Mark Peterson, Facilities Director, along with his team are working to prepare a clean, safe, and appropriate space for people to sit with their families, but 6 feet apart from others (a.k.a. social distancing)
- Service times are as follows:
• 8:30 am Heritage service in Heritage Hall
• 9:00 am Contemporary service— The Worship Center
• 11:15 am Contemporary service-The Worship Center
• Online service continues and is livestreamed to YoutTube at the 9:00 am service
- If you are in the high-risk category or unable to wear a face mask we encourage you to view the service online either from your home or a small group together at a House Church.