Action Team Application
High School Student Leadership
Action Team Statement of Faith:
- I am growing in my understanding of the Gospel, that it’s by Jesus’ life, death and resurrection alone that I am made righteous. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, 1 John 2:1, Romans 3:21-28, Romans 5:6-11)
- Because of that Good News, I want to love God with my life and want to be held accountable to the Gospel in every area of my life. (Ephesians 4:1-5, Ephesians 2:8-10)
- I will be honest with my life, understanding that no one is perfect, but in hopes that my life will glorify God in everything that I do. (1 Corinthians 1-:31, Galatians 6:1-2)
- I will do my best at reminding others of the Gospel and serving the people here because of God’s initiating love for me. (Galatians 5:13, Hebrews 12:1-6)
Description of Action Team:
Bible Study: To help students gain a deeper understanding and desire for scripture and how to apply it to real life.
Service to the church: To build a lifelong habit of coming alongside the local church and the ministries offered there to fulfill Christ’s mission to the world.
Service to the world: To build a lifelong habit of going outside of the local church and being available to help the world to fulfill Christ’s mission.
- Accepted Jesus as your personal Savior
- A desire to know God more and stretch yourself in ministry
- Attendance at: Church, Weekly Capstone attendance, , Monthly Action Team meetings.
- A lifestyle of Respect, Prayer, and Bible reading
- No swearing, drinking, drugs, marijuana, tobacco products or attendance at inappropriate parties.
- Displaying a Christ-like life on all social media accounts
- It is recommended to be apart of Action Team for the full year. Are you able to commit to a full year, Yes or No? Please explain why you wouldn’t be able to commit to the full year.