HARBOR OF HOPE PROJECT
December 9, 2018 Update:
We are down to our final Milestone in the overall Harbor of Hope project that began more than 18 years ago. Construction of Saratoga Hall was the major goal, and we began ministry there this past spring. It is great to see Saratoga Hall used each week for children and adult ministry.
Rooms 304 and 308 in Harrington Hall were also refurbished this past summer and are being used for Centershot Ministry, Women’s Bible studies and adult Sunday School.
Starting in January 2019 we are moving forward with Milestone #4 projects which includes:
- Repurposing old infant nursery for live stream viewing on Sundays, a quiet meeting area and mother’s room.
- Building new office area in Harrington Hall along with a new fire escape and entry doors.
- Repurpose current office area for the Chapel Library, His Closet and His Pantry ministries.
- Make the current library into a “Coffee Shop”.
- To-date, we have received and designated $96,600 towards Milestone #4, leaving a projected need of approximately $173,400.
Join us in thanking God for His faithfulness to complete what He began.
This would be a great opportunity to prayerfully join those who are giving monthly to the Harbor of Hope Project – "until the last nail is in".
Harbor of Hope Task Force,
Tim Bardon, Lance Curry, Annelle Martin, Paul VanSant and Mark Peterson.
Click on the history button below for more information about the Saratoga Hall Building Project.