Action TeamPurpose Statement - Action team seeks to train young adults in discipleship, evangelism, missions, outreach, and their own spiritual growth.
James 2:17 - In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
Matthew 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.
- Evangelism--sharing your story, faith in Christ, and what you are learning
- Opportunities for mission (service) work (local and foreign)
- Scripture memorization
- Spiritual growth (Bible Study--"Discipleship; The Power of Partnership" by Dr. Bruce Speer, prayer and personal quiet times)
- Accepted Christ as personal Savior and have been baptized (See Brett if not)
- A lifestyle of daily prayer, and reading the Bible
- Church attendance
- Capstone 1,3,5 attendance, 7;00 PM Meeting/Prayer time
- Attendance at ACTION Team training sessions, 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month, 7-8:30 PM either at a home in Stanwood or the church's Hearth Room
- A desire to grow in the Lord and stretch yourself in ministryA desire to grow in the Lord and stretch yourself in ministry.
- No drinking, drugs, tobacco products or inappropriate parties
- Moral purity